Make sure your property is protected. With renters insurance, you can protect your personal belongings inside or outside your apartment from accidents such as, fire, theft, vandalism and more.

Call today to review what type of coverage makes sense for where you live and what you own.

FFI - Condo Icon (1)

Responsibilities as a condo owner

Need insurance for your condo? Help protect the portion of your condo, co-op or townhome in which you are responsible for (inside structure, permanent fixtures, cabinets, etc.) with dependable coverage. Condo policies are “walls-in” and HO-6 compliant, and cover family liability and personal belongings against covered perils such as fire, theft, vandalism and more.

Types of condo ownership

Dwelling and personal property protection

Family Liability Protection

Additional Living Expenses

Guest Medical Coverage

Loss Assessment

Scroll to Top