A mobile home offers you freedom and comfort to explore the world. But such a major investment also needs to be properly insured so that you are protected no matter how far from home you roam.

We offer many coverage options to protect your mobile home or RV. Contact us today to discuss your options.

FFI - Motorhome Icon (1)

Motorhome Insurance Components

Think of your motorhome as your home away from home. As such, you should make sure it’s protected the same way your house is: with coverage perfectly tailored to keep you covered.

Liability Protection (Bodily Injury and Property Damage)

Liability coverage offers peace-of-mind. If you are at fault in an accident that’s covered by your auto policy and other people or property are injured or damaged, liability coverage helps protect you and pay the cost of these damages.

Collision Coverage

This coverage provides protection from damage to your motor home due to a covered accident.

Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

Also referred to as “No-Fault” insurance, PIP provides coverage to you and your passengers for reasonable and necessary medical, rehabilitation, or funeral expenses. It also covers work loss, survivors’ loss and essential services expenses caused by covered accidents.

Note: PIP is a required coverage in the state of Florida

Comprehensive Coverage

This coverage protects you and your motor home in the event of non-collision losses, such as theft, falling objects or fire.

Contents Coverage

This component provides coverage for loss or damage to covered property contained in your motor home when caused by fire or lightning.

Medical Payments Coverage

Provides coverage if you, family members, or your passengers receive necessary medical treatment, services or products for bodily injury caused by a covered accident.

Sound System

A sound-system that was installed by the manufacturer of your RV is protected for up to $2,500, less your policy deductible.

Motorhome Insurance Options

The following optional coverage is available on certain levels of our RV Insurance. Please ask your Ted Todd insurance representative for more information.

Uninsured and Under-Insured Motorist Coverage

Provides coverage if you, a family member, or your passengers are injured or killed in a covered accident involving a driver who doesn’t have insurance at all or who doesn’t have enough insurance to cover the damage they cause you.

Towing and Labor Costs Coverage

Towing and Labor Costs Coverage

Rental Reimbursement Coverage

Provides coverage for the cost of renting a motor home or automobile if you purchase comprehensive and/or collision coverage and the loss to your motor home involves either coverage.

Scroll to Top